Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This piñata is going to LMFF with Nova 100!

Too funny. As a fashion blogger, I'm trying to get media accreditation through my main blog Business Chic and am doing all the traditional things about it; applying through the relevant PR, attending briefings... However when I saw that Nova 100 were holding an Out Gaga, Gaga competition, the prize being going to L'Oréal Melbourne Fashion Festival's Paris Runway 3 with Nova 100's Kate and Lauren Brain; well I entered my piñata costume. And how's this for random shit; I won!
On the phone to Kate & Hughesy, my random piñata costume winning me tickets to LMFF Paris Runway Show 3!

Designers in this uber-swanky show include Arthur Galan AG, Bianca Spender, camilla and marc, Carl Kapp, Flannel, LIFEwithBIRD, Lisa Ho and personal hero of mine, Yeojin Bae.

The moral of this Random shit, Chez! post is to always have a go, no matter how mad it might seem! The new challenge is, do I show up wearing a piñata costume? I do need to photograph streetstyle for one of my clients beforehand; what will fashion types think of being approached by a human piñata?? I'd love your thoughts, simply share your thoughts via the comments here on our Facebook!

PS: Thank you to the ace random strangers who took 2/3 of the above photos =)

No comments:

Post a Comment