Sunday, April 24, 2011

Roadtrip and the Easter Bunny

Happy Easter! In today's post, RSC goes on a roadtrip and makes use of the Photo Antlers for iPhone app. Thank you to the check-out-chap at Coles Burwood for the suggestion which went as follows:

Check-out-chap: How are you today?
RSC: I'm fine thanks... actually no, I'm really disappointed that I couldn't find any bunny ears here. I really wanted to take a photo...
Check-out-chap: Have you tried Kmart?
RSC: yup, they're all out too.
Check-out-chap: what about an iPhone app? There's an app for everything.

et voilà !
Random shit, Chez and the Photo Antlers app on a roadtrip!

Random shit, Chez tucks into a pie floater at Pie in the Sky
Random shit, Chez!
oops! selected the wrong  Photo Antlers !
that's better!
The End

The moral of this random shit is that there is indeed an iPhone app for everything! Many thanks to Dee for capturing today's random adventures. X

9 comments:

  1. just when you think she can't get any more adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog!! <3 xoxo Follow me Via blogroll.. Add my blog in your list..i will add yours!!! kisses!
    My Face Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahahahaahahah OH CHEZ!

    This blog makes me laugh so much. Such a good idea chezza! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Deepika!

    @Just Two Kids - yay! mission accomplished! Hope we get a guest post from you soon Max! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god SHUT UP!!!!

    Going to find that app STAT!!!

    Love it!!!
    WAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha what do you mean guest post? Sounds fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Blithely Unaware - YAY! I hope that you'll share things you antler up! X

    @Just Two Kids - I'd love to guest blog other people's random-but-ace-shit; let me know if, when you've got something for me;) no pressure, just know that the outlet is there should you so need! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, great photos!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog- and about the photos, they are the V&A exhibition but they are from the internet as you were not allowed to take photos.
    Happy Easter!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete